Pago Pago American Samoa West Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Pava'ia'i American Samoa
- Located in the Pav'ia'i Chapel on the front wing of the building, the last door on your left
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Phone: (684) 699-7726
Open Hours: Teusday to Friday 9am to 1pm open to the Public, 2pm to 6pm Youth Stake Indexing Project
Holiday Schedule: Close on Holidays
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Samoan Microfilms Indexing of American Samoa, Manu'a, Aunu'u, Swains Island, Upolu and Savaii are made available on computers and also in binders, Also working with the Archieve Department in indexing their microfilms. Also will look into indexing the neighboring islands microfilms and other available resource for the benefit of our minority connection
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- microfilm readers, microfisch, computers, indexed microfilms in binders, printers, etc.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 4 May 2015, at 02:11.
- This page has been accessed 484 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More