Pahrump Nevada Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Pahrump Nevada Family History Center is open to members and the public at no charge (except for copies). We provide internet access for family history research and various family history related classes. Come in and let us help you find your deceased ancestors and help you build your family tree.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 921 Wilson E St Pahrump Nevada 89048-4627 United States
- Located at Wilson and West Streets inside the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints at the So West corner of the intersection.
- Public is welcome.
- Entrance is at the No West door of the church
- Just ring the bell during our open hours.
Closed July and August:
Calendar and Events
We will be closed July and August, the week of Thanksgiving and Dec 17-Jan 2, 2013.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to view any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog which you can order using any computer with internet access.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions, including but not limited to, ancestry.com.
We also have printers, copiers, and microfilm and microfiche readers (not MF copiers).
- This page was last modified on 2 April 2015, at 22:23.
- This page has been accessed 807 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News