Paisley Scotland Family History CentreEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
OPENING HOURS From November 2015:
Monday afternoon by appointment, TUESDAY 9.30 - 3.30pm, Saturday afternoon by appointment
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- <a href="https://www.familysearch.org/#form=catalog">FamilySearch Catalog:</a> This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- <a _fcknotitle="true" href="FHC Portal">FHC Portal</a> This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
(Include sections for any other services your center provides. Add additional sections for those services. See the <a href="Bountiful Utah Heights Family History Center">Bountiful</a> and <a href="Chattanooga Tennessee Family History Center">Chattanooga</a> FHC pages for examples.)
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
The Centre will close on 31 March 2015 and re-open Monday 20 April 2015.
NEW OPENING HOURS
Monday Noon - 3pm and Tuesday 9.30am -3.30pm.
- This page was last modified on 26 January 2016, at 13:01.
- This page has been accessed 1,613 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News