Panama Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
Question #1: Where do the records in those provinces belong?
Answer #1: There are no Provinces of Burgos and Distrito Federal in Panama.
- Burgos > La Aguilera > San Cristóbal > Partidas bautismales 1752-1854 are church records for La Aguilera, Burgos, Spain. They apparently were found in a folder from Aguadulce, Coclé, Panama, and were erroneously mixed into Panama records.
- Distrito Federal > Santa Fe > Santa Fe > Bautismos 1875-1920 and Bautismos 1920-1938 belong in the Province of Veraguas, Panama.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Panama, Catholic Church Records, 1707-1973 > Colón > Portobelo > Portobelo > Bautismos 1853-1919 > Image 7 of 455.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Panama Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Panama, Catholic Church Records, 1707-1973 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2015, at 20:48.
- This page has been accessed 468 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News