Peculiar Court of the Prebend of UftonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Return to the Warwickshire Probate Records page
Step By Step
1. First search each index (see below) to help you more quickly find the will or administration (admon), writing down each detail cited in the indexed entry.
2. Proceed to "Records" (below) to determine what probate records exist for this court.
3. Contact or visit the Record Office or, hire a professional record searcher to view these records on your behalf. Officials may send upon request a list of record searchers.
4. Visit The Family History Library or, one of its 4,500 satellite family history centers worldwide and search indexes to probate records; then with the information obtained from the index[es] you can search more quickly the original wills and admons also on microfilm via any centers near you.
Printed and Published Indexes
The whereabouts of the probate records for the court of the Prebend of Ufton are not known. To submit inquiries concerning this courts' probate records, contact officials at the following address:
Opening hours Accessibility features
Family History Library Records
The Court of the Prebend of Ufton held jurisdiction over the parish.
- This page was last modified on 8 March 2010, at 22:17.
- This page has been accessed 572 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News