Personal History Questions for MuslimsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Creating A Personal History Personal_History_Questions_for_Muslims
Please feel free to add additional questions that would help a Muslim to write a more complete personal history.
- What Muslim denomination are you?
- Have you always been such or have you changed and why?
- Did you and your family regularly attend Friday services?
- What Mosque you attend services in?
- Did you attend any Muslims schools?
- Were you involved in any Muslims youth groups?
- Any memorable youth activities you can recall?
- Did you regularly study the Koran?
- Have any thoughts of becoming a Imam?
- Are there any Muslims leaders that left an impression on you?
- What were your feelings about the Mohammedanism as you were growing up?
- What are they today?
- Are you active in the your faith today and if not why not?
- What are your feelings towards people of other faiths?
- Any parts of Muslim theology that you would like to comment on?
- Which Muslim leaders has had the greatest influence on you?
- Are there any other Muslims that have made an impression on you?
- Is there any Muslim literature that has an influence on you?
- If you were converted to Mohammedanism, describe the how it happened.
- Witnessed any miracles that you would like to relate?
- Is there any advise you would like to give to your family in relation to their faith?
- This page was last modified on 20 October 2015, at 19:43.
- This page has been accessed 767 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News