Point Pleasant, West VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Point Pleasant, West Virginia ancestry, family history and genealogy birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|This West Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- History of the Battle of Point Pleasant : fought between white men and Indians at the mouth of the Great Kanawha River (now Point Pleasant, West Virginia), Monday, October 10th, 1774 : the chief event of the Lord Dunmore's War
- A listing of the Virginia militiamen at the Battle of Point Pleasent [i.e. Pleasant, 10 October 1774]
- The Weekly register (Point Pleasant, West Virginia) Vol. 1, no. 1 (6 Mar. 1862)-v. 47, no. 25 (27 Jan. 1909)
- The Point Pleasant register (West Virginia) Vol. 46, no. 38 (7 Apr. 1909)-v. 51, no. 9 (31 Dec. 1913)
Archives, Libraries and Museums
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:17.
- This page has been accessed 333 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More