Poland, Lublin Roman Catholic Church Books (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: I get a message which says "Sign in to view this image". Even after signing in, why I am still unable to view the images?
Answer #1: Whenever possible, FamilySearch makes images available for all users. However, ultimate rights to view images on our website are granted by the record custodians. Data Privacy rules require that all birth images must be 100 years or older; all marriage images must be 75 years or older, and all death images must be 30 years or older.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Poland, Lublin Roman Catholic Church Books, 1784-1964 > Lublin > Chełm > Deaths (Akta zgonów) 1878-1911 > Image 200 of 1144.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Poland, Lublin Roman Catholic Church Books (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Poland, Lublin Roman Catholic Church Books, 1784-1964 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 8 June 2014, at 04:30.
- This page has been accessed 398 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback