Populated Places: Lee County, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
HOW EACH COLUMN HELPS YOU WITH YOUR RESEARCH:
1. Populated Places column: names the "place" or "location" of interest.
2. TYPE column: gives type of place or location (i.e. village, town, city, etc.).
3. FHL CATALOG column: links the "catagories of sources" available in the Family History Library for the place or location.
4. WIKIPEDIA column: like WIKI, gives background information regarding the place or location.
5. GOOGLE MAPS column: shows the whereabouts of this place or location on a map.
6. GOOGLE IMAGES column: shows pictures, photos, old maps (sometimes) of this place or location.
7. WORLDCAT.ORG column: shows sources from other libraries/repositories, etc. for this place or location.
8. US HOMETOWN LOCATOR column: gives current information about the place or location.
|ANY NEW LOCATIONS IN FHL CATALOG???||Link|
- This page was last modified on 28 May 2011, at 15:17.
- This page has been accessed 351 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More