Poulsbo Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Poulsbo Washington Family History Center serves the North Kitsap County area. We are comprised of a friendly and knowledgable volunteer staff. We are dedicated to furthering the genealogical and family history work in our area through support and education.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 2138 NE Mesford Road Poulsbo WA 98370 United States
- The building is located behind North Kitsap High School.
- The entrance to the FHC is in the back of the building.
Holiday Schedule: We will be closed on the following days:
May 25th Memorial Day
July 2nd before Independence Day
September 8th (day after Labor Da)
November 25th - 27th Thanksgiving break
December 21st - January 1st Christmas break
In cases of inclement weather, please call the Center or the Director
In the event of an unforeseen closure, the director will send an email. If you would like to be on the mailing list for those notices, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendar and Events
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
Hardware, Equipment Resources
- Six computers with internet connections
- Four microfilm readers
- One microfiche reader
- One reader/printer (has the ability to scan and save digital files)
- Over 1,100 extended-loan films
- Books & forms
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- Kitsap Regional Library - Poulsbo Branch
- Bainbridge Island Genealogical Society
- Puget Sound Genealogical Society
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 8 September 2015, at 20:33.
- This page has been accessed 2,260 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News