Pueblo Colorado Family History Center/MicrofilmEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm Collection and Film Ordering__________________________________________________
- The Library has a collection of roughly 3,700 often requested films from Europe (including Scandanavia and the United Kingdom) and the United States.
- The library is equipped with five microfilm readers and the capability to print images or camera convert them to storage media. There are also two microfiche readers for patron use.
- Microfilms ordered and sent to Pueblo Colorado Family History Center library are just $7.50 each and will be kept for 90 days at the Pueblo Family Hisory Center with a 60 day extension possible.
- Microfilm must be ordered online at https://film.familysearch.org. Select the Pueblo Colorado Family History Center as the default location where you would like your microfilm/microfiche to be sent. Confirmation of the order and notification of the arrival of the film at the library will be sent to patrons via email.
Click Here to order microfilm or microfiche.
Click Here to view a list of 3,700 microfilm available at the Pueblo Colorado Family History Center at no charge.
- This page was last modified on 9 June 2014, at 18:17.
- This page has been accessed 374 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News