Pulaski County, Kentucky War of 1812 RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Pulaski County, Kentucky genealogical War of 1812 research page. Guide to Pulaski County soldiers, pensioners (1883), and military history.
For a brief overview of the War of 1812 see the FamilySearch Wiki page War of 1812
- Podgurski, Sandra, transcriber. "List of Pensioners on the Roll January 1, 1883" Pulaski County Genealogy Trails.
- Kentucky, Soldiers of the War of 1812 List ($)
- Kentucky Soldiers of the War of 1812 List ($)
A reference to a War of 1812 soldier was found in Deed Book 2. A father was appointing a son as an agent to receive any money that another son (deceased) was entitled. The deceased soldier was part of Col Richard M Johnsons Regiment of mounted volunteer belonging to Capt James Davidson's company. There may be other fathers who did likewise. Suggest searching by surname rather than given name of a soldier.
- ↑ County Clerk, Pulaski county, Kentucky, Deed Book 2, p 320-1. Kentucky State Archive microfilm box no. 7004801.
- This page was last modified on 14 December 2012, at 21:24.
- This page has been accessed 510 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More