Puyallup, WashingtonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Puyallup is a city located in Pierce County, Washington.
The city of Puyallup, located in Washington's Puyallup Valley, was settled in 1833 and incorporated as a city in 1890. It is named after the Puyallup Indian tribe. The city's name means "generous people."
Sumner Cemetery - 12324 Valley Ave E, Puyallup WA 98372
Woodbine Cemetery - 2323 9th Street SW, Puyallup, WA 98373
- ↑ http://www.cityofpuyallup.org/page.php?id=91
- ↑ http://www.interment.net/data/us/wa/pierce/sumner/index.htm
- ↑ http://www.cityofpuyallup.org/page.php?id=417
- This page was last modified on 26 June 2010, at 01:36.
- This page has been accessed 769 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News