Puyallup, WashingtonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Puyallup is a city located in Pierce County, Washington.
The city of Puyallup, located in Washington's Puyallup Valley, was settled in 1833 and incorporated as a city in 1890. It is named after the Puyallup Indian tribe. The city's name means "generous people."
Sumner Cemetery - 12324 Valley Ave E, Puyallup WA 98372
Woodbine Cemetery - 2323 9th Street SW, Puyallup, WA 98373
- ↑ http://www.cityofpuyallup.org/page.php?id=91
- ↑ http://www.interment.net/data/us/wa/pierce/sumner/index.htm
- ↑ http://www.cityofpuyallup.org/page.php?id=417
- This page was last modified on 26 June 2010, at 01:36.
- This page has been accessed 429 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback