Queen Caroline Parish, MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Digital versions of the parish registers are available at the Maryland State Archives website:
- Protestant Episcopal (Church of England), Christ Church, Queen Caroline Parish 1712-1939 (includes parish register 1712-1937 and vestry minutes 1728-1776, 1809-1939)
- Harrison, Lucy H. Christ Church, Queen Caroline Parish, Anne Arundel County, now Howard County, Maryland. MSS., Maryland Historical Society. Copy: FHL Film 14358 Item 2 Index: FHL Film 14358 Item 1
Index to baptisms 1711-1857: FHL Film 1002683 Item 1; also on the IGI
Index to marriages 1711-1857: FHL Film 882995 Item 14; also on the IGI
- Christ Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- St. John's Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Christ Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database, accessed 7 March 2011.
- ↑ St. John's Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database, accessed 7 March 2011.
- This page was last modified on 5 February 2015, at 20:51.
- This page has been accessed 1,535 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News