Red Hook, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Red Hook Public Library
Egbert Benson Historical Society of Red Hook
P.O. Box 1813
Red Hook, NY 12571-0397
John Winthrop Aldrich
PO Box 338
Red Hook, NY 12571-0338
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Red Hook, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ Town of Red Hook, New York. "History of the Town of Red Hook." http://www.redhook.org/History.html, accessed January 2012.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Elizabeth Petty Bentley, Genealogist's Address Book: State and Local Resources, with Special Resources Including Ethnic and Religious Organizations, 6th ed. (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub., 2009), 400. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D24ben 2009.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 05:23.
- This page has been accessed 1,489 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News