Rhode Island Bible RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Start with the free Index to Early Bible Records (pre-1830; 17,000 entries).
- Six volumes of Rhode Island Bible Records, copied by Josephine Keefer Short and Mrs. Bentley W. Morse, are at the Rhode Island Historical Society and the Family History Library. FHL film 22395 items 4–9
- Some Bible records at the Newport Historical Society (82 Touro Street, Newport, Rhode Island 02840) are also at the Family History Library. FHL film 945224 item 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution (Florida), Miscellaneous Bible and Cemetery Records (SLC, Utah, 1971) FHL film 850403 item 7
- New England Historic Genealogical Society (Boston, Massachusetts), Family bible records from the Manuscripts Collection of the New England Historic Genealogical Society (Boston, Massachusetts:New England Historic Genealogical Society, c2001) FHL CD-ROM no. 1299
Copies, or abstracts of old family Bibles that are no longer known to exist, may survive in Revolutionary War Pension application files at NARA, Washington, D.C., which are available online at three commercial websites: Ancestry, Fold3, and Heritage Quest Online.
Bible Records Online
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:14.
- This page has been accessed 2,219 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More