Riverton FamilySearch Library/MicrofilmEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm Collection and Film Ordering
- The Library has a collection of approximately 23,000 often requested films from the United States and Europe (including Scandanavia and the United Kingdom).
- The library is equipped with five digital film readers that have the capability to print film and microfiche images or save them to storage media. There are also five conventional film readers for patron use.
- Microfilms ordered and sent to Riverton are just $2.50 each and will be kept indefinitely at the Riverton FamilySearch Library as an extended loan.
- Microfilm must be ordered online at https://film.familysearch.org. Select the Riverton FamilySearch Library as the default location where you would like your microfilm/microfiche to be sent. Confirmation of the order and notification of the arrival of the film at the library will be sent to patrons via email.
Click here to order microfilm or microfiche.
Click here to view a list of microfilm and microfiche available at the Riverton FamilySearch Library.
- This page was last modified on 10 June 2015, at 20:30.
- This page has been accessed 9,106 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News