Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, Arizona (Reservation)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
10005 E. Osborn Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Established: June 14, 1879
1879 Salt River reservation was established.
The majority of records of individuals were those created by the agencies. Some records may be available to tribal members through the tribal headquarters.They were (and are) the local office of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, and were charged with maintaining records of the activities of those under their responsibility. Among these records are:
- Allotment records
- Annuity rolls
- Census records
- Health records
- School census and records
- Vital records
Salt River Indian Cemetery on the Salt River Indian Reservation. 1937-1951. FHL film: 002458
Land records: Tribal lands: 21,465 acres. Allotted land: 25,158 acres. Total area: 46,624 acres
- Constitution and By-Laws of the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, Arizona. Approved June 11, 1940.
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Official Website
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Wikipedia
- This page was last modified on 7 July 2015, at 21:19.
- This page has been accessed 3,392 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News