San Juan County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the County, 1930
- San Juan Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: San Juan and Grand counties, Utah, with headquarters at Blanding.
- Wards, 1930: Blanding, Monticello and Moab
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for San Juan County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 772-773
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2013, at 20:26.
- This page has been accessed 500 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More