Sandsøy, NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Sandsøy church records are included with Bjarkøy clerical district. It was annexed to Trondenes clerical district from 1813 until 1875. Records begin in 1758.
Parish heading list shows the Norwegain headings on the parish records with an English translations for each of the different forms used throughout the records beginning in 1814. Prior to that time the records were kept in a journal format which varies with each parish.
Digital images of the church books are online at Digitalarkivet.
- Bjarkøy (Sand) clerical district: 1758-1797, 1866-1937; Engagements, 1905-1917
- Trondenes clerical district: 1744-1803, 1821-1841, 1863-1870, 1878-1916
- Trondenes clerical district / Trondenes parish: 1795-1878, 1899-1918
- Trondenes clerical district / Sand (Bjarkøy) parish: 1797-1865
1706-1877 Senja judicial district.
1776-1809 Troms County judicial district.
1697-1824 Troms and Senja deanery.
- This page was last modified on 20 February 2015, at 01:28.
- This page has been accessed 622 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More