Sankt Jørgen Pleiestift., see Bergens Hosp. and Årstad, NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Digital images of the birth register are available online at Digitalarkivet. Bergen Hospital, 1926-1929.
History of Skt. Jørgens Hospital and Lungegård Hospital.
Microfilm at the Family History Library includes church records for Årstad clerical district in Bergen. Årstad was called Skt. Jørgens hospital (church) before 1886, and belonged to Fana clerical district before 1749. Microfilmed records cover 1744-1931.
Årstad parish became its own clerical district in 1886 and included the parishes:
- Skt. Jørgens hospital with:
- D. D. Krohns og Frues Stiftelse
- de Søfarendes fattighus
- Stranges fattighus
- Pleiestiftelsen no. 1 for leprosy patients
- Lungegårdshospitalet and their employees
Return to Norway Return to Bergen County
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 21:05.
- This page has been accessed 214 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More