Sapulpa Oklahoma Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Sapulpa Family HIstory Center serves individuals in Creek and Tulsa and Okmulgee County. The Center is staffed on a limited schedule and by appointment with Ward Family History Consultants.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 950 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa OK 74066-9372 United States
- (Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such as which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- Please include if there is a handicapped accessible entrance.
- List other languages guest will get help with when they come to the FHC center.
- This is not a mailing address, staff is unable to respond to mail inquiries.
- Family History entrance is on the north side of the church building. Ring bell for entrance to the center.
- FamilySearch Catalog:
- This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- FHC PortalThe center has access to the Family History Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- 1 918-224-7585 (Call during Family History Center hours)
- Glenn R. Young - 1 918-321-7960
- Assistant Directors:Cynthia Young
- Wed 9:00am-3:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Closed July 4
- Closed week of Thanksgiving
- Closed the last week of December
- Other sporadic closings throughout the year
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Limited book and microfiche collections
- Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment:
- 4 computer work stations (all have USB ports for your flash drive)
2 microfilm readers and 2 microfiche readers
Copies available for a small charge
- Center Services
- Staff Research Specialties
- Resources in the Local Area
- (This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
- (Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
- Volunteer at the Center
- (Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 2 April 2015, at 17:22.
- This page has been accessed 1,096 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News