Saxe-Gotha Township, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Saxe-Gotha Township became [counties].
A map identifying the location of colonial Saxe-Gotha Township is available at Carolana.com.
Hicks published 18th century South Carolina land and property records, immigration information, some probate records and other records of genealogical interest about this township's settlers:
- Hicks, Theresa M. Saxe Gotha Neighbors. Columbia, S.C.: Peppercorn Publications, 2000. FHL Book 975.7 R2ht
It is anticipated that this bibliography will eventually identify all known family histories published about residents of this area. Use this list to:
- Locate publications about direct ancestors
- Find the most updated accounts of an ancestor's family
- Identify publications, to quote Elizabeth Shown Mills, about an ancestor's "FAN Club" [Friends, Associates, and Neighbors]
- [Boozer] Phelps, Dallas LeRoy. Descendants of Henry Boozer of Newberry County, South Carolina (1782-1859). Camden, S.C.: D.L. Phelps, 1998. FHL Film 1425160 Item 7
- [Geiger] Geiger, Percy L. The Geigers of South Carolina. 1945. FHL Film 813
- [McCullough] Phelps, Dallas LeRoy. Descendants of George McCullough of Newberry County, South Carolina. Camden, S.C.: D.L. Phelps, 2001. FHL Book 929.273 M139p
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:32.
- This page has been accessed 2,999 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News