Seneca County, New York CourthousesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
County Clerk's Office
Office of the County Clerk
1 DiPronio Drive
Waterloo, New York 13165
Hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Deeds, mortgages, assignments and liens
- Original passport applications
Seneca County Surrogate’s Court
48 W. Williams Street
Waterloo, NY 13165
- ↑ Genealogy: Pathfinders: Court Directory, New York State Archives, http://www.archives.nysed.gov/a/research/res_tools_path_probate_surrogate.shtml, accessed 4 January 2011.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:57.
- This page has been accessed 1,942 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More