Shropshire Probate Jurisdictions Parishes F through PEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here are links to Shropshire's parishes and the respective probate courts holding jurisdiction over them. Click on a link with the first letter of the parish name you want to search:
1. In the chart below, in the first column, find the parish where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
Go to letters M-P.
- This page was last modified on 11 January 2016, at 01:44.
- This page has been accessed 1,152 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News