Shropshire Probate Jurisdictions Parishes M through PEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here are links to Shropshire's parishes and the respective probate courts holding jurisdiction over them. Click on a link with the first letter of the parish name you want to search:
1. In the chart below, in the first column, find the parish where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 2 May 2010, at 03:17.
- This page has been accessed 370 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More