Skånland, NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Skånland parish records are included in Trondenes clerical district parish registers. Records begin in 1744.
Parish heading list shows the Norwegain headings on the parish records with an English translations for each of the different forms used throughout the records beginning in 1814. Prior to that time the records were kept in a journal format which varies with each parish.
Digital images of the church books are online at Digitalarkivet.
- Trondenes clerical district: 1744-1803, 1821-1841, 1863-1870, 1878-1916; Engagements, 1919-1940; birth register, 1916-1925
- Trondenes clerical district / Trondenes parish: 1795-1878, 1899-1918
- 1801, 1865, 1875, 1891, 1900,1910 see Trondenes clerical district.
1706-1877 Senja judicial district.
1776-1809 Troms County judicial district.
1697-1824 Troms and Senja deanery.
- Trondenes bygdebok by Trygve Lysaker. A history of Trondenes with Harstad, Skånland, and Sandtorg in Trondenes clerical district in Troms county and a genealogy of the people and their farms.
The farm number and name of the farms listed in Oluf Rygh Farm Name Index in about 1900 were as follows:
- This page was last modified on 1 January 2014, at 21:03.
- This page has been accessed 377 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More