Skt. Matthæus Parish København, København, DenmarkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
After seperating from Frederiksberg parish, Skt. Matthæus parish was established 25 October 1880.
The following is a chronological list of changes to the parish:
- 1900 - part of the parish was given to Kristkirkens parish.
- 1904 - part of the parish went to Getsemane parish.
- 1905 - part of the parish went to Apostelkirkens parish.
- 1908 - parts of the parish went to Maria, Elias, Helligånds, and Vor Frue parishes.
- 1917 - a portion of the parish was given to Absalons parish.
(Write information such as: how old the parish is, interesting facts about the parish, what alternate names it has, or any boundary changes.)
|Amt 1662 - 1793||Add here|
|Amt 1794 - 1970||Copenhagen City|
|1788 – 1793 Lægd number||Add here|
|1794 – 1869 Lægd number||Add here|
Boyesgade, Broagergade, Brorsonsgade
Enghave Plads, Enghavevej
Flensborggade, Frederiksberg Alle, Frederikstadsgade
Kingosgade, Knudsgade, Kongshøjgade, Kaalundsgade
Ny Carlsberg Vej
Sankelmarksgade, Sønder Boulevard
To see what kind of place it is you will need a Danish Gazetteer.
- Surrounding Parishes
(write information about the different collections, or tips on using them)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records
- Military Records
- Probate Records
Societies and Libraries
- This page was last modified on 10 February 2015, at 22:23.
- This page has been accessed 440 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More