Skt. Matthæus Parish København, København, DenmarkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
After seperating from Frederiksberg parish, Skt. Matthæus parish was established 25 October 1880.
The following is a chronological list of changes to the parish:
- 1900 - part of the parish was given to Kristkirkens parish.
- 1904 - part of the parish went to Getsemane parish.
- 1905 - part of the parish went to Apostelkirkens parish.
- 1908 - parts of the parish went to Maria, Elias, Helligånds, and Vor Frue parishes.
- 1917 - a portion of the parish was given to Absalons parish.
(Write information such as: how old the parish is, interesting facts about the parish, what alternate names it has, or any boundary changes.)
|Amt 1662 - 1793||Add here|
|Amt 1794 - 1970||Copenhagen City|
|1788 – 1793 Lægd number||Add here|
|1794 – 1869 Lægd number||Add here|
Boyesgade, Broagergade, Brorsonsgade
Enghave Plads, Enghavevej
Flensborggade, Frederiksberg Alle, Frederikstadsgade
Kingosgade, Knudsgade, Kongshøjgade, Kaalundsgade
Ny Carlsberg Vej
Sankelmarksgade, Sønder Boulevard
To see what kind of place it is you will need a Danish Gazetteer.
- Surrounding Parishes
(write information about the different collections, or tips on using them)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records
- Military Records
- Probate Records
Societies and Libraries
- This page was last modified on 26 February 2013, at 22:56.
- This page has been accessed 333 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback