Soboba Indian Superintendency (California)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Indians of North America-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Indian Tribes Associated With This Superintendency
A small amount of correspondence and reports for the Soboba Superintendency, 1910-1920, is in the Pacific Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Laguna Niguel, California.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 15 September 2011, at 20:29.
- This page has been accessed 431 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More