Sollia, NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm of parish registers available at the Family History Library for Sollia prestegjeld(clerical district). Contains parish registers for Sollia (Sollien) parish. Was separated from Ringebu clerical district in Oppland county in 1862. For earlier records see Ringebu, Dovre, Tynset and Åmot clerical districts. Records available from 1858-1933.
Images of digitized parish registers available online at Digitalarkivet (Digital Archives).
Sollia: 1856-1885, 1914-1949
See Ringebu in Oppland county for earlier records.
- 1865 Census Sollia clerical district. Microfilmed images are available at the Family History Library Film 123099 Item 4 and online as a database at Digitalarkivet 1865-telling for 0580 Sollien.
- 1875 Census Sollia clerical district. Microfilmed images are available at the Family History Library Film 273207; Farm name index Film 273273.
- 1900 Census Sollia clerical district. Microfilmed images are available at the Family History Library Film 273819 and online as a database at Digitalarkivet 1900-telling for 0431 Solliens.
- 1910 Census The 1910 census search at Digitalarkivet
- The census of 1865, 1875 (partial), 1900 and 1910 are also available at the Norwegian Historical Data Center
20 Amperhaugen 20 Atnelien 4 Brenna 12 Brenna 10 Brettingsvolden 12 Djupdalen 15 Eggen 18 Finstad 12 Frammi 12 Granen 21 Grytdalen 19 Hirkjølen 11 Kolstad 12 Lien 12 Røstum 13 Skjerdingfjeldlien 9 Snødølvolden vestre 13 Sollien 16 Sollimoen 5 Steindalen og Havnen 1 Svartodden 17 Sæteren 6 Vuluvolden vestre
1675-1744: Records are found in Solør og Østerdal judicial district.
1772-1823: Records are found in Østerdal judicial district.
1823-1846: Records are found in Nord-Østerdal judicial district.
1696-1779: Clerical probate records are found in Hedemarken og Østerdalen Deanery.
1761-1832: Clerical probate records are found in Østerdalen Deanery.
- This page was last modified on 31 December 2013, at 15:34.
- This page has been accessed 602 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback