Solon Ohio Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map: Address 5825 Liberty Rd. Solon, OH, 44139, United States
Phone: 1 440-498-0599
- Tuesday 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday 11 am - 2 pm
- Sunday 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
- Tuesday 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- <a href="https://www.familysearch.org/#form=catalog">Family History Library Catalog:</a> This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- <a _fcknotitle="true" href="FHC Portal">FHC Portal</a> This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
(Include sections for any other services your center provides. Add additional sections for those services. See the <a href="Mesa Family History Center">Mesa</a> and <a href="Logan Utah Family History Center">Logan</a> FHC pages for examples.)
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 1 February 2014, at 14:51.
- This page has been accessed 680 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More