South Carolina Statewide Death (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: When searching for a certificate the wrong image comes up. How can I find the correct image?
Answer #1: Some images are incorrectly linked, and they may be several records off.
Workaround: Certificates may be located by matching the certificate number, found in the record details, to the actual certificate on the images. This is done by scrolling through the images until the correct certificate number is located.
Question #2: Some certificates are missing. What should I do, are the images available?
Answer #2: If you determine, based on the certificate numbers, that images are missing, please report the problem so that it can be investigated and corrected. The images are available on microfilm which can be ordered from the Family History Library to a FamilySearch Center for viewing. To find a FamilySearch Center near you click here, and for instructions on ordering microfilm click here.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
• The name of this collection.
• If searching, include the name and details of the individual with the problem, including name, event, dates and places.
• If browsing this collection, please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurs. Example: South Carolina Deaths, 1915-1943 > 4030873 > Image 1 of 1632.
- This page was last modified on 4 May 2012, at 07:06.
- This page has been accessed 353 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More