South Dakota, State Census, 1905 (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: In all of the record detail pages that I have looked at, the mother’s birthplace is always the same as the father’s birthplace. Is that correct?
Answer #1: Apparently, the mother’s birthplace was populated with the father’s birthplace information when the collection was created. Please sign in to look at each image to verify the correct mother’s birthplace.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: South Dakota, State Census, 1905 > 4245153 > Image 7 of 3736.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the South Dakota, State Census, 1905 (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the South Dakota, State Census, 1905 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 7 March 2015, at 19:58.
- This page has been accessed 448 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More