Squaw Point Day School (Minnesota)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
An attendance book for this school for the years 1909-1912 is included in the records of the Leech Lake Agency in the Great Lakes Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
Guide to Federal Records: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Leech Lake Agency.
- This page was last modified on 16 February 2009, at 21:58.
- This page has been accessed 374 times.