St. Andrew's Roman Catholic Parish, Dublin GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Andrew's parish comprises nearly the whole of the Protestant parishes of St. Andrew, St. Mark, and St. Anne, and part of that of St. Peter. The duty is performed by a parish priest and seven officiating clergymen. The chapel, in Westland-row, was commenced in 1832, and finished in 1837: its form is that of a Roman cross; the length being 160 feet, the transept 150, the breadth and height 50 each. For more information, go to www.libraryireland.com.
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2015, at 18:09.
- This page has been accessed 931 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News