St. George Utah FamilySearch Library/Online Film OrderingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|St. George Utah FamilySearch Library|
|162 North 400 East 2nd Floor|
St. George, Utah
|Mon: 9 am – 5 pm|
Tue-Thurs: 9 am – 9 pm
Fri - Sat: 9 am – 5 pm
Microfilm Collection and Film Ordering
- The Library has a collection of roughly 3746 film and 6120 fiche often requested films from, England, Germany, Canada the United States and many more.
- The cost to order a Microfilm is for shipping and handling charge for each film or fiche.
- Film – short-term $7.50 - 90 days
- Film – extension $7.50 - 60 additional days
- Film – extended $18.75 - film is not sent back, but kept at the center
- Microfiche $4.75 - This covers costs from 1 to 100+ these stay in Center indefinitely
Click here to view a list of microfilm and microfiche available at the St. George FamilySearch Library.
If you know the film number you want to order, click here.
If not, click here, to search the Family History Library Catalog.
- This page was last modified on 7 May 2013, at 21:32.
- This page has been accessed 370 times.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here