St. Marys Cemetery, Ellicott City, Howard County, MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Marys Cemetery is an old but well maintained cemetery located onn the east side of Ilchester Road between Beech Wood and Bonnie Branch Roads. It was established by the Catholic parish of St. Mary's (later Our Lady Of Perpetual Help) in the autumn of 1894.
Latitude 39° 14' 40" N, Longitude 076° 45' 59" W; GNIS ID No. 587094
ADC Map and Coordinates: 4936 - H1
A partial (and occasionally inaccurate) inventory of this cemetery is listed at Find-A-Grave.com.
- This page was last modified on 18 November 2013, at 03:11.
- This page has been accessed 933 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News