Stockbridge Area Genealogical and Historical SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Stockbridge Area Genealogical and Historical Society|
The Stockbridge Area Genealogical and Historical Society covers a large geographic area which includes parts of four counties: Ingham, Livingston, Jackson, and Washtenaw. Many small farming communities are included in the Stockbridge area: Gregory, Unadilla, Plainfield, Millville, Pinckney, Parkers Corners, Waterloo, Munith, Lyndon Center, Stockbridge, Hell, Bunker Hill, Fitchburg, Dansville, White Oak, and Pleasant Lake.
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
History of the society
- Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/stockbridge.historical?hc_location=friend_browser&fref=pymk
- President - Cynthia Grostick
- Vice President - Vacant
- Secretary - Janet Pendall
- Treasurer - Mary Joan McArthur
- Trustees - Bill Clark, Vicki Osborne, and Yvette Hugan
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
- The Four Corners is published quarterly.
- Our annual Cemetery Tour of the Oaklawn Cemetery is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 9, 2011.
- The fourth Tuesday in the months of March, May, July, September, and November. Social time begins at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting starts at 7 p.m. Meetings are held at the Stockbridge Town Hall in Stockbridge, Michigan.
- The fourth Tuesday on the months where there is no delegate meetings. They are held at 7 p.m. at the White Oak Township Hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?
- This page was last modified on 2 July 2013, at 16:03.
- This page has been accessed 752 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More