Stockholm: Fransk reformertaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Stockholm City Page►
History of the Parish Name
At least by about 1695-1745, it was known as Fransk-engelska.
Organized From / Combined With
It was created by the 1680’s, at the latest 1699.
Combined at the earliest (about 1745).
Parishes Created From
Christening certificates from about 1723, at adress:
114 46 Stockholm
Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna, Skatteförvaltningen Riksskatteverket, Graphic Systems AB. Göteborg 1989. See Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna
- This page was last modified on 20 July 2012, at 17:58.
- This page has been accessed 444 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News