Stonglandet, Troms, Norway GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Stronglandet, Norway ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, and military records
Stonglandet is a parish in Tranøy clerical district. Records begin in 1744.
Parish heading list shows the Norwegain headings on the parish records with an English translations for each of the different forms used throughout the records beginning in 1814. Prior to that time the records were kept in a journal format which varies with each parish.
Digital images of the church books are online at Digitalarkivet.
- Tranøy clerical district: 1757-1877, Engagements, 1876-1940
- Tranøy clerical district / Stonglandet parish: 1914-1940
- Tranøy clerical district / Tranøy and Stonglandet parishes: 1902-1919
- 1801, 1865, 1875, 1891, 1900, 1910 see Tranøy clerical district.
1706-1877 Senja judicial district.
1776-1809 Troms County judicial district.
1697-1824 Troms and Senja deanery.
- This page was last modified on 22 June 2015, at 17:18.
- This page has been accessed 471 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News