Surrey Probate Jurisdictions, Parishes D through FEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a table of Surrey places beginning with the letters D through F. For other places, click on a letter link:
The courts listed for each place are those that had jurisdiction over probating wills prior to 1858. To use this table, follow these steps.
- In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
- In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
- If your ancestor's probate record is not found in the primary court, search the secondary courts in the order listed.
- If a record is still not found, search the records for the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no probate record is found, your ancestor may not have had one.
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 23:46.
- This page has been accessed 621 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More