Surrey Probate Jurisdictions, Parishes G through KEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a table of Surrey places beginning with the letters G through K. For other places, click on a letter link:
The courts listed for each place are those that had jurisdiction over probating wills prior to 1858. To use this table, follow these steps.
- In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
- In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
- If your ancestor's probate record is not found in the primary court, search the secondary courts in the order listed.
- If a record is still not found, search the records for the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no probate record is found, your ancestor may not have had one.
- This page was last modified on 3 May 2010, at 16:52.
- This page has been accessed 474 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback