Sussex Probate Jurisdictions for Parishes Beginning with 'H-K'Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is the list of Sussex parishes beginning with the letters H through K, with the probate courts that had jurisdiction over each. They should be searched in the order listed.
To see a list of other Sussex parishes, click on the letter the parish name begins with.
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 2 February 2015, at 23:47.
- This page has been accessed 1,063 times.