Sweden, Örebro Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: I cannot view these images even when I sign in with my FamilySearch Account login. How can I view the images?
Answer #1: FamilySearch has limited rights, given by the record custodian, to publish the Sweden, Örebro Church Records, 1613-1918; index 1635-1860 collection online. These images can be viewed with an LDS login (members of the contributing organization, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) and at a local FamilySearch Center. Please contact the FamilySearch Center to verify that they are certified to view these images.
These records on microfilm can also be ordered into a FamilySearch Center for viewing. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche for instructions on finding film numbers and ordering the film. The original copies of the Church records before 1895 are preserved by the National and Regional Archives in Sweden.
For more information on locating Swedish records, see Swedish Church Records.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example:Sweden, Örebro Church Records, 1613-1918; index 1635-1860 > Askersunds stadsförsamling > A I Husförhörslängder > 5, 1801-1805 > Image 10 of 163.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Sweden, Örebro Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Sweden, Örebro Church Records, 1613-1918; index 1635-1860 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 June 2014, at 02:16.
- This page has been accessed 366 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback