Sweden District ListEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Sweden►
There are a number of ways to determine to which härad (district) a parish belonged. Here are some of the ways:
- The Family Search Wiki Parish List. See Parish List
- The FamilySearch Catalog at www.familysearch.org (Do a place search for name of your parish. Get the Church Records for that parish. In the notes for the parish will be the härad (judicial district).
- Lista över svenska härader (List of Swedish districts) See http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_%C3%B6ver_svenska_h%C3%A4rader
- A Swedish gazetteer like Rosenberg's Statistiskt-Geografiskt Handlexikon. See Geografiskt-Statistiskt Handlexikon Öfver Sverige
For more information about the districts in Sweden see Districts
- This page was last modified on 10 February 2015, at 21:30.
- This page has been accessed 2,852 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News