Talk:Abitibi County, QuebecEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1. What information do you wish to locate about your ancestor? To choose the sources you need to search first, please click on RECORD SELECTION TABLE: Quebec , which will help you decide.
2. From the above Record Selection Table, which sources do you wish to check in this county? To check the availability of your sources of interest as well as to check the websites that have them online, please click on this county's SOURCES LINKS TABLE .
3. Do you know the location that you wish to search in this county? If so, please check for some possible sources and some online information about your location of interest, by clicking on this county's POPULATED PLACES TABLE .
4. For further information regarding your sources of interest, see "4 Resources" ABOVE in the "CONTENTS" table and click on the source of interest.
Remember that you should always try to get an original copy of that source to verify information.
Please be aware that this is a growing Pilot program, with new information being added on a regular basis.
NOTE: If you would like to participate in contributing information into this WIKI program, please go to the "Create a New Page" section of this screen, and follow the guidelines.
WELCOME ABOARD! More sharers of information = more information available for everyone!
- This page was last modified on 16 August 2011, at 18:58.
- This page has been accessed 474 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News