Talk:Blog Your Way to Genealogical SuccessEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Possible additions to the article
Just wondering what you think about adding links in this article to the Genealogy Gems videocasts that show how create and maintain a blog. I'd be glad to add the links if you think they would be a good addition to the article. Maybe a section for "External Links" would be a good place to add them. Here's the videocasts I'm referring to:
- Part 1: How to Blog Your Family History - Genealogy Blogging 8:11
- Part 2: How to Blog Your Family History - Genealogy Blogging 11:50
- Part 3: How to Blog Your Family History - Genealogy Made Easy 17:57
- Part 4: How to Blog Your Family History - Genealogy Made Easy 13:11
- Thanks, and I've added the links to the page! -Fran 20:38, 15 February 2011 & 20 Dec 2011 (UTC)
- Good suggestion. I've created a section at the end where you may add anything you wish.
- -- AncestryInsider 21:39, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
Thank YOU / YOUR Article is Selected
The FamilySearch Research Wiki is delighted to let you know that the “Blog Your Way to Genealogical Success” article you helped create will become a Featured Article that is highlighted on the Main page of the Wiki. It will appear April 4, 2012 and remain seven days. Thank you for your excellent work – you have given readers/researchers important access to records. Your contributions are appreciated and will assist others in finding their ancestors. You have made a difference in research!
We invite you to do any enhancing, editing or changing to this article before we post it. If you are considering an edit we ask that it be completed by April 1, 2012. If you feel that you do not want your article up as yet as a Featured Article please let us know. Thank you for your time and effort!
Featured Article Committee members -
- This page was last modified on 19 March 2012, at 19:51.
- This page has been accessed 295 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More