Talk:Bromley St Peter and St Paul, KentEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The gazetteer entry has been removed from the parish history; in this case the information in the existing parish history included all of the information in the gazetteer as well as adding the later town and parish history. It really would be helpful if contributors read the existing text before adding repetitious additional text from an earlier historical source. DowneOPC 21:50, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
Kent Online Parish Clerks
Kent Online Parish Clerks have begun a complete parish transcript for the parish scheduled for completion by 2014.
- The 1801 census of Bromley was transcribed in the spring of 2013
- Bromley Holy Trinity records have been digitally captured and transcribed during June/July 2013
- digital images for 1812-1914 registers will be transcribed first
- all register originals are being handled with the support of Bromley Archive and parish and Archdeacon DowneOPC 11:32, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
The page now reads somewhat disjointedly by inserting as an opening a reference to 1848. Prior to this insertion the pararagraph described the ancient parish through to the modern day Borough. I'd suggest the 1848 introduction might be better placed on the page. DowneOPC 12:02, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 15 November 2013, at 12:02.
- This page has been accessed 164 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More