Talk:Community Meeting Agenda 15 September 2009Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- A settlement - Baker City, Oregon
The wikipedia page for Baker City includes the Template:Coord in the infobox with the coordinates 44°46′36″N 117°49′57″W which links to the GeoHack results page. One of the results listed is for WikiMapia
- A building - Family History Library
The wikipedia page for the Family History Library includes the Template:Coord after the External links section using the coordinates 40.770119°N 111.894086°W which links to the GeoHack results page. One of the results listed is for WikiMapia
--Steve 22:39, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
- I added the link to Wikimapia for the city, it's listed under "Maps". Dsammy 04:03, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
The question of whether to use the GeoHack really needs to be put to FamilySearch Wiki sysops, as it requires modifications to the MediaWiki used for this site (see MediaWiki:GeoHack.js). They would be able to answer if it could be done and if it would be maintained. If installed, versions of the Template:GeoTemplate and Template:Coord would also be required. --Steve 19:45, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 15 September 2009, at 19:45.
- This page has been accessed 174 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback