Talk:Czech Republic Land Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
How to Help with Image TranslationsThe simplest way to translate images (and understand translated images) is by using call-outs, as you can see in this sample image:
To translate the sample image in this article with call-outs, follow these instructions:
- Save the picture onto your computer, then open up a Word document
- Go to the insert tab and choose picture
- Choose the image you want to translate
- Once the picture is in your Word document, you'll go back to the insert tab and choose shapes
- Choose one of the call-out shapes and place it above information that is pertinent for genealogical research, such as event location, event date, name of the person, etc.
- Write the translations inside the call-outs
- If you think additional translations would be helpful for this record, please add them at the bottom of the word document
Please email the document with the finished translation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contribution will be a great benefit to those searching for their ancestors without the language skills necessary to read the records. Thank you for your help!
Czech land records description
The article should explain that the collection is extremely incomplete and only covers a few towns.
- This page was last modified on 13 May 2013, at 19:56.
- This page has been accessed 258 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback